Rainy days are here. This season allows us to stay indoors most of the time. However, weather changes may bring bothersome skin problems; hence, taking extra care during this season is necessary to maintain skin’s moisture, radiance, and glow.
Here is a list of skin care must do’s during the wet season.
- Hydration is the key. Drinking lots of water help to retain the moisture the skin needs.
- Use mild facial wash to keep moisture on the skin. Mild facial wash gently removes dirt and oil without stripping off the natural moisture necessary for your skin. Wash your face with Novelina Facial Wash Deep Pore Cleanser & Skin Brightener, Anti-Acne, a mild yet effective deep pore cleanser that washes away dirt on the face. It has Kaolin Clay that helps purify the skin by removing black and whiteheads as well as reducing oiliness in the skin. It also helps soften the skin. Meanwhile, the addition of Snail Serum aids in repairing damaged skin tissues and promotes healing of acne. For optimum protection against pollution, it utilizes Natural Bioactive ingredients
- Moisturize not only during the day but also at night. The skin repairs itself at night; thus, it is best to use a moisturizing cream, sealing the skin’s moisture. Regular moisturizing before bedtime will delay the appearance of wrinkles, keeping it younger in appearance. Moisturizing and anti-aging cream like Novelina High-Potency Anti-Aging Cream addresses your moisture requirement as it has Snail Serum that locks in moisture to the skin and treats dry skin. It also has collagen to maintain skin’s elasticity. Its natural bioactive ingredients – Aloe, Broccoli, and Citrus, prevent the skin from the damaging pollution while SPF 15 protects your face from sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Opt for mild soap when bathing. Harsh soap strips off the necessary skin’s moisture, making it prone to dryness. Go for milder ones like Novelina Ultra Lightening Soap and Pollution Shield which has Natural Bioactives – Aloe, Broccoli, and Citrus that protects the skin from pollution and dirt. The snail serum included in this soap serves as an anti-aging and healing agent. For those who admire mestiza appeal, Novelina has Glutathione and Tres Blanche, two powerful whiteners to achieve a brighter complexion.
- Lather enough lotion to your body to retain moisture. During this wet season, our skin tends to dry; hence, the need to use lotion to maintain its softness and smoothness. Novelina Instant Lightening Lotion and Pollution Shield does not only moisturize but also whitens, rejuvenates and repairs damaged tissues as well as protects skin from pollution, and sun damage. Like any other Novelina line of skin products, Novelina Instant Lightening Lotion and Pollution Shield has Glutathione and Tres Blanche to whiten the skin, Snail Serum to prevent skin aging, and Natural Bioactives – Aloe, Broccoli, and Citrus to shield the skin against pollution. To protect the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays, this lotion has SPF 25 for optimum skin protection.
- Use sunscreen even on overcast days. Never skip putting on sunscreen even if it is gloomy outside. You may not feel the UV rays emitted from the sun, but slight exposure can spark damage to your skin. Don’t forget to protect your skin with Novelina Advanced Sunscreen SPF 80 no matter what the weather is. Other than its high SPF, it has Snail Serum that provides healing due to overexposure to UV rays.
- Wear protective and appropriate rain gear to protect the skin whenever you go outdoors. Since heavy rains bring immense flooding, it is best to keep yourself armed by wearing proper rain gear to prevent flood-causing diseases that damage your skin.
- See your trusted skin expert. Schedule a regular consultation with your trusted dermatologist to keep an eye on your skin’s changes. The expert knows it better than you do.
Rain or shine, it is a must to keep your skin healthy and protected. Using Novelina skin care products daily will help you maintain your skin’s appearance, no matter what the weather is.